On September 24, 1951, Sarah Eskin acquired land east of Richland Center to be used as a drive-in theater. She was not able to purchase the land outright, but was granted a lifetime lease of 20 acres. The deed states the premises to be used for a drive-in theater, provided that when such premises cease to be used for such purposes title thereto shall revert to the grantor, his heirs, or assigns. The grantee can pass the business on to her heirs or assigns. The Hi-way 14 Outdoor Theater opened its gates on May 16, 1952. It is now known as Starlite 14. The Starlite 14 has upgraded, using FM radio for sound for many years. Speaker posts are still there to help cars park in the appropriate spot. The Starlite 14 is a county treasure; one of 11 in the state of Wisconsin. It is the last one in Southwest Wisconsin and has withstood the test of time. At one time in the late 1950's there were 79 drive-in theaters in Wisconsin.